Friday, October 28, 2011

Purple Sunset

The thing about sunrises and sunsets is that there is no end to the colors that show up. I haven't seen many green sunsets, but that doesn't mean it can't happen (correct me if I'm wrong). This purple sunset was taken in Gainesville, Florida. One drawback to all the trees is that it is hard to find a good place to shoot a sunset. However I was able to catch this and several others through the trees.

This picture reminded me of a great quote by C.S. Lewis, "I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." More about Christ

By Joshua Kirton

Other posts with the sun: Sunrise in the great Smokey Mountains, Sunrise in Daytona,  and Windmills

No comments:

Post a Comment