Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Do You Know Where Your Children are at?

Kids in ally listening to sketchy guy play the bongo
I took this picture in Saint Augustine, Florida and the first thing I thought was, "I wonder if these kids parents know they are in an alley with a sketchy looking dude with a bongo?" I doubt they knew, and if they did I imagine most of them would disapprove.
Children will make their decisions, and will defy the rules, but it is the responsibility of parents to do everything in their power to teach their children to reason and to make good decisions. Teach them correct principles, so that they can govern themselves. Dominion over your children will do nothing for them, but giving them the tools for reason will facilitate good decisions through out their lives.
I repeat, "Do you know where your children are at?"
Teach them well, so you can say yes or at least I kow where they are not.
Joshua Kirton
Other Postes: Focus and Duck, Duck, Goose

No comments:

Post a Comment