Monday, December 5, 2011

Turtle Power

red ear slider
Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like if there really were four turtles that are five and a half feet tall wondering the sewers of New York. I imagine that we would see more pet being introduced to toxic ooze than we currently see, and we would probably have invented the word's biggest rat trap for Master Splinter. I imagine that Michelangelo would have a facebook page, and Donatello would have joined anonymous. My guess for Leonardo is that he would have attended Dave Ramsey's Entreleadership meetings, and Raphael would still be mad at the world.
For those of you who do not know what a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle is, I am sorry for your deprived lives, I hope things improve for you.
By Joshua Kirton

No comments:

Post a Comment